Cancellation, Refund & Return Policy

Cancellations/ Refund:
A full refund will be issued if no work has begun on the items in your order.

If work has begun and you would like to cancel your order refunds are issued according to the percentage of work left to finish your order. If your order is 75% done then your refund will be for the remaining 25%.

Returns:
We do not accept returns at this time due to the current global health crisis and the personal nature of face masks.

If you receive your order and you find something unsatisfactory please contact us at rachel@superioralterationsnm.com